Social Media and Digital Manager
Social Media and Digital Manager
136 Brookline Ave.
The Social and Digital Manager has ownership of all social (B2C and B2B) channels, websites (company and asset) and all digital platforms used across the S&A portfolio.
Reports to: SVP, Creative & Marketing Strategy
- SEO and website traffic metric leadership, will manage SEO third party consultant.
- Update websites, maintain websites, manage new website development with third party agencies, own ADA, and other compliance on digital assets.
- Manage and own website content calendars for all S&A managed websites, keeping each fresh and finding ways to drive clicks month over month.
- Develop efficiencies and opportunities where possible, thinking long-term about the company’s digital needs and growth opportunities.
- Intimate knowledge of networks and platforms like Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Business, Semrush, and LinkedIn Advertising.
- Intimate knowledge of WordPress and other front-end and back-end CMSs to help build and maintain dynamic websites across portfolio.
- Determine and manage monthly PPC spend for residential to drive quality leads for leasing and overall performance and strategy for commercial (when needed).
- Deliver monthly digital reports to determine KPI and overall goal performance.
- Manage third-party vendors and service providers in the execution of digital platforms across the S&A portfolio.
- Develop social media plans inclusive of content strategy, graphic design and platform. recommendations that translate company / asset growth and goals into actionable steps and KPIs, rooted in lead generation, that grows channels creatively, organically, and is based on insights gleaned from lessons learned.
- Manage any third party vendors and service providers, overall annual strategy, and paid media execution across all channels.
- Develop compelling paid and organic campaigns, original content, copy, and photography, executing an ever-elevating content calendar that ladders back to business goals and brand (residential, S&A, neighborhood, or project).
- Develop strategic partnerships and leverage influencers, when possible, to build momentum across channels and support growth/reach/engagement.
- Analyze the effectiveness of overall social plan and individual elements of each channel to determine pivots, course corrections, and verify media budget based on performance.
- Visit properties to work with the teams and attend property events, take photos/videos, create Reels and any related graphics, as well as write compelling content.
- Think and execute both creatively and strategically for content creation, this is very much a left and right brain position.
- You live and breathe metrics and KPIs, and you never settle for mediocre.
- You are passionate about writing, sharing, connecting — storytelling is in your DNA.
- You are an energy-giver and find a thrill in conceptualizing ideas that no one else could.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in social strategy, digital content development, or growing something really cool.
- You are fluent in web and social media platform management, with a deep understanding of popular and emerging social networks.
- You are genuinely excited to absorb and embrace the spirit of the Samuels & Associates brand
- You are highly proficient in social media publishing and web analytic tools (Meta, Sprout, Later, and more).
Commitment to Diversity Equity and Inclusion:
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.