Senior Social Media Specialist
Senior Social Media Specialist
136 Brookline Ave.
The Senior Social Media Specialist has ownership of all social (B2C and B2B) channels, electronic communication tools like emailed newsletters, articles/news stories, and works across the operating and development arms of our company. Their expertise in digital communications is leveraged as needed for company and high touch asset website consultation. This role will collaborate with the marketing team to support ongoing campaigns, programming efforts, and general brand efforts.
Reports to: Marketing Director
- Integrated Social Media Strategy & Planning: Develop social media plans (annual & seasonal) inclusive of content strategy, graphic design, calendar and platform.
- Drive ideation around social voice, storytelling, and content to bring each brand’s multiple dimensions to life for The Fenway, Parcel 12, and the residential portfolio.
- Lead the development of new platform strategies and launch plans for existing and upcoming social platforms
- Develop compelling paid and organic campaigns, original content, copy, and photography, executing an ever-elevating content calendar that ladders back to business goals and brand (S&A, The Fenway, Parcel 12, and work closely with Residential Marketing Manager on residential path).
- Use analytics tools to collect data and create reports that can inform future digital marketing/social media efforts.
- Manage third party vendors and service providers to support execution of strategy.
- Manage paid media campaigns across social channels.
- Outline and support the execution of a broad range of content types including video, still imagery, and animations to be leveraged across social platforms
- Shoot content as needed for brand use, managing vendors or contracted content development partner/vendor where applicable
- Identify relevant social media trends and translate them into unique and own-able concepts for the brand
- Develop strategic partnerships and leverage influencers, when possible, to build momentum across channels and support growth/reach/engagement.
- Analyze the effectiveness of overall social plan and individual elements/campaigns of each channel to determine pivots, course corrections, and verify media budget based on performance.
- Deliver monthly reporting to determine KPI and overall analytics goal performance.
- Work with Residential Marketing Manager to develop recommendations that translate company / asset growth and goals into actionable steps and KPIs, rooted in lead generation, that grows channels creatively, organically, and is based on insights gleaned from lessons learned.
- Own the content calendar creation and work with the Residential Marketing Manager to execute.
- Alongside Residential Marketing Manager, identify opportunities for new property social channel launches.
- Visit properties to work with the teams and attend property events as a strategic resource for the Residential Marketing Manager because of your expertise in social content (taking photos/videos, creating Reels and any related graphics, as well as write compelling content).
- Oversight of SEO/SEM third party consultants for The Fenway and Parcel 12 assets.
- Knowledge of WordPress and other front-end and back-end CMSs to maintain dynamic websites for The Fenway, LYRIK and the Company.
- Deliver monthly reporting to determine KPI and overall digital goal performance.
- Manage third-party vendors and service providers in the execution of digital platforms as needed.
- Work with Communications Coordinator on eblast campaign execution, owning overall open rates, engagement and upleveling the channel as needed to reach goals.
- Think and execute both creatively and strategically for content creation, this is very much a left and right brain position.
- You live and breathe metrics and KPIs, and you never settle for mediocre.
- You are passionate about writing, sharing, connecting — storytelling is in your DNA.
- You are an energy-giver and find a thrill in conceptualizing ideas that no one else could.
- You have at least 4-5 years of experience in social strategy, digital content development, or growing something really cool.
- You are fluent in web and social media platform management, with a deep understanding of popular and emerging social networks.
- You are genuinely excited to absorb and embrace the spirit of the Samuels & Associates brand and its family of brands.
- You are highly proficient in social media publishing and web analytic tools (Google Analytics, Meta Business Manager, Sprout, Later, and more).
- Able to manage multiple tasks and projects under tight deadlines while keeping a professional demeanor.
- Strong skills in analysis, critical thinking, problem-solving.
- Self-motivated, collaborative, proactive.
- Proven organizational and communication skills.
Commitment to Diversity Equity and Inclusion:
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.