Retail Leasing Manager
136 Brookline Ave.
The Retail Leasing Manager will work on the S&A Portfolio, collaborating with the marketing, management and development teams to develop merchandising plans for all assets, and sourcing, pitching, and negotiating retail leases that meet the business plan and merchandising plan of the respective property or neighborhood. The Retail Leasing Manager should support Samuels & Associate’s commitment to local businesses with diverse backgrounds that create a vibrant streetscape that serves as an amenity to our residents and tenants in the community.
- Working with internal and external marketing, branding, management and development teams to determine merchandising strategies and leasing plans for all assets and neighborhoods within the portfolio
- Sourcing and canvassing retail tenants for available spaces to lease.
- Touring prospective Tenants and Brokers through available space
- Inputting communication and tracking deals in VTS.
- Providing retail updates to institutional investors and internal partners.
- Networking with brokers to keep S&A’s properties front and center for their clients.
- Working with Tenant Coordination and Legal on completion of LOI’s and Leases.
- Managing files for LOD’s, leasing plans and marketing materials in MFILES.
- Managing ICSC outreach and followup, to the extent we participate in ICSC.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of retail leasing experience including sourcing, canvassing, and negotiating deals.
Commitment to Diversity Equity and Inclusion:
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.