On-site Residential Concierge
Samuels & Associates
Samuels & Associates is a mixed-use Real Estate developer, owner and manager. In its Residential division, Samuels & Associates manages over 1800 high-end, luxury apartments. The Concierge is primarily responsible for providing excellent customer service to all residents, guests and visitors while helping to build long-term relationships.
In this role you will report to: General Manager, Assistant General Manager and Concierge Manager
- Full Time
- Competitive Salary
- Serve as first point of contact for customers visiting the Pierce Boston.
- Establish warm and inviting relationship with customers and showcase our high-end community.
- Have customer-focused and highly informational written and verbal communications.
- Obtain and maintain resident or vendor contact information to insure constant and consistent follow-up.
- Assist in the development, implementation and monitoring of programs to maximize resident and community success levels.
- Assisting Residents with the move-in or move-out process.
- Help tour and inspect common areas, Amenity Spaces, resident floors, mechanical rooms and exterior of the community to insure perfect presentation and report maintenance deficiencies.
- Take ownership to personally resolve resident or customer problems (or find someone who can).
- Assisting Team Members with special projects or daily tasks.
- Process and notify guests of receipt of mail, messages, and packages via the Yardi Concierge software. Assist guests in the sending of mail, messages, and packages.
- Maintain current information and knowledge regarding local restaurants, shopping attractions, special events and services.
- Maintain close communication with all departments.
- Maintain cleanliness and order in the Concierge desk area.
- College degree preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years of sales experience in retail, hospitality or multi-family environment. Multi-family experience strongly preferred.
- Great people skills.
- Warm, friendly, engaging and inviting personality.
- Excellent with phone, written and in-person sales techniques.
- Strong sense of accountability – insure what is promised is completed.
- Appearance and demeanor appropriate for high end properties and customers.
- Self-motivated, proactive and hard-working.
- High energy and commitment to high performance in a busy, multi-task and fast-paced working environment.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work in a team environment and contribute to team goals and a harmonious work environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Yardi/MRI or other property management programs a plus.
As a Samuels & Associates team member, you represent Samuels & Associates. While you are on the job, Samuels & Associates Residential expects you to wear clothing and accessories that are appropriate in a professional business environment. If a uniform is required at the property, you are expected to wear it.