136 Brookline Ave.
- Greeting and assisting all guests.
- Organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete under time constraints.
- Ownership of Parking Vouchers.
- Prepare monthly employee Contact Sheet and provide to S&A.
- Answering, screening, and routing all phone calls on a multi-line phone system
- Accept deliveries, sort mail, and distribute faxes
- Establish working relationships and serve as Point of Contact with S&A 3rd party vendors.
- Create Inventory Systems to manage. budget and replenish Office & Kitchen Supplies
- Responsible for catering office meetings (breakfast and lunch)
- Prepare/clean up office lunches for meetings as directed. Meter outgoing mail and ensure delivery to the mailbox at end of day
- Maintain safe and clean reception area, conference rooms and all common areas in the office
- Maintaining the look and cleanliness of the roof desk and trailer
- Monitor and troubleshoot office equipment when service is needed i.e. printers, AV equipment.
- Manage the scheduling for multiple conference rooms
- Assist with bill back for corporate American Express
- Manage the American Express bill back for Director of Executive and Admin, COO and General Counsel
- Assist with bill back of UPS
- Assist Executive Assistant team with projects (I.E. scanning and organizing of files, maintaining call log)
- On boarding/off boarding employees – sending welcome packages, adding/removing employees from call multiplier, ordering business cards, corporate office name tags and label for mailbox.
- Managing Corporate Zoom and Docusign accounts
- Maintain employee memberships. Purchase subscriptions and assist in registering employees for events or conferences
- Coordinate Travel – arranging for all none partner/executives travel needs
- Assist with special projects.
- Additional assignment opportunity
- Reliability and punctual
- Representative of the S&A brand
- Strong work ethic
- Flexibility – you never know what is going to be needed to get done
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Understand and follow office procedures
- Efficient, well organized and self-starter
- Professional presentation
- Pleasant phone voice
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to take direction, work independently and as part of team
- College degree or minimum of 1-2 years in a similar position
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Direct deposit
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities.