Samuels & Associates
The marketing team at Samuels & Associates is tasked with creatively delivering the S&A mission across multiple channels while also activating spaces and supporting company-wide goals.
The Marketing Coordinator will be tasked with supporting multiple company efforts – including but not limited to PR, digital, event and asset marketing. The right candidate should be comfortable in fast-paced situations and thrive in a collaborative, team environment.
- Full Time
- Competitive Salary
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- 401 K
- Company Outings and Summer Fridays
- PTO, Holiday and Personal Time
Digital Marketing Responsibilities:
- Social Media: Adhere to and help maintain multiple social media calendars for The Fenway and residential/retail channels. Posting on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Capture visual content. Write copy to be approved by the marketing manager, adapting to the appropriate voice, tone and photography standard.
- thefenway.com: Research and help post events, blog content and additional website copy on S&A’s neighborhood website. Includes re-sizing photos.
- S&A corporate website: Maintain and regularly update website content (i.e. new hire photographs & bios, news clips, job listings, case studies, etc.). Includes re-sizing photos.
- Analytics: Maintain a dashboard with monthly website, social, business and ad spend statistics.
Asset Marketing Responsibilities:
- General manager meetings and support: Attend and take notes during residential and office meetings. Assist in supporting GMs in marketing efforts across multiple properties (can include briefing in vendors for design projects, editing flyers, organizing photo shoots, etc.)
- In-building communication: Distribute regular e-mail blasts and physical communication to residents and office employees.
- In-building event support: Where applicable, attend and capture content for residential and office events. Hand out swag, promote on-going efforts, purchase raffles, collect e-mails, run street-team, etc.
- Media relations: Attend bi-weekly PR meetings, take notes and distribute internal action items. Assist external PR partners by providing assets for press opportunities. Research media publications as necessary. Coordinate S&A spokespeople for press opportunities.
- Social media: Identify S&A news to share on corporate page. Draft and post LinkedIn copy with approval. Assist with influencer relations where necessary.
- Neighborhood activations: Assist with event coordination for lifecycle of event, from planning to execution and analytics. Attend events as marketing point person on various S&A properties, with a focus on 401 Park.
- External inquiries: Respond to inbound event requests for 401 Park and other properties as needed.
- Materials & production: Brainstorm design direction with marketing team. Order relevant materials to support branding and promotion. Create digital invitations and monitor attendance where applicable.
- Industry events: Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders. Identify and recommend vendors. Assist with set-up and day-of execution. Draft talking points for spokespeople as necessary.
- Flexible schedule: Staff events that occur on evenings and weekends.
- Manage and maintain marketing assets within internal systems.
- Field and complete internal marketing requests.
- Attend and take notes at internal marketing meeting. Distribute action items.
- Create agendas and distribute notes from meetings as necessary.
- Maintain responsibility for team receipts and bill backs. Coordinate with vendors to get invoices sent and paid on time.
- Organize and set meetings within team and externally.
- Deliver gifts, prizes, discount cards, etc. to properties.
**This is not an exhaustive list.
- 1-3 years of prior marketing/PR/events experience (bonus: in the real estate/development industry)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or related discipline
- Excellent computer skills, particularly with Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office Suite (familiarity with Mac is a plus)
- Understanding of the real estate/development industry and marketing fundamentals
- The ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including an ability to adapt to different communication styles
- Comfortable collaborating with a wide range of people and personality types across internal departments and external stakeholders
- Ability to work independently balanced with a team-player mindset
- Excellent time management, organizational, writing, proofreading, and editing skills
- The ability to think outside the box to find solutions to problems
- Determination, dependability, flexibility
Digital Marketing Skills:
- Experience writing content and posting on social media channels
- Experience with photo editing
- Previous Google Analytics and Adwords experience
- Research and tracking of events, neighborhood deals and topics in The Fenway and beyond
- Previous copy (e-mail, social, etc.) and blog writing experience
- Basic photoshop skills (bonus)
- Familiarity with Boston media landscape
- Ability to respond quickly and efficiently under tight deadlines
- A positive attitude, professional demeanor, and overall enthusiasm in coordination and execution of events
- Previous experience executing events of various sizes (bonus)