Samuels & Associates
Samuels & Associates is a mixed-use real estate developer, owner and manager. In its Residential division, Samuels & Associates manages over 600 high-end, luxury apartments. The Residential Leasing Consultant position is primarily responsible for leasing the apartments at the highest possible rent, as quickly as possible and creating a positive customer service experience.
- Full Time
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Bonus Incentives
- Serve as main point of contact for customers contacting or visiting the Leasing Office for apartment information.
- Establish warm and inviting relationship with customers and showcase our high-end apartment building.
- Take scheduled and “walk-in” customers on tours of the building, using customer-centered selling to lease them available apartments.
- Have customer-focused and highly informational written and verbal sales communication.
- Obtain and maintain customer contact information to insure constant and consistent follow-up until the customer has leased an apartment.
- Assist in the development, implementation and monitoring of programs to maximize community traffic levels, maintain closing ratios and budgeted occupancy percentages.
- Assisting Residents with the move-in or move-out process.
- Maintain marketing materials, tour routes, Amenity Spaces and vacant apartments to insure perfect presentation for tours.
- Walk vacant leased and un-leased apartments for quality control standards.
- Responsible for generating and maintaining all marketing materials for the building and apartments to insure availability at all times.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining all marketing web sites with accurate and up-to-date information and inventory.
- Take ownership to personally resolve customer problems (or find someone who can).
- Prepare all lease related paperwork in an accurate and timely manner and explain all lease documents to new and existing residents.
- Assisting Team Members with special projects.
- Assisting Maintenance/Service Team with special projects or daily tasks.
Note: These are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties or responsibilities.
- College degree preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years of sales experience in retail, hospitality or multi-family environment. Multi-family experience strongly preferred.
- Great people skills.
- Warm, friendly, engaging and inviting personality.
- Excellent with phone, written and in-person sales techniques.
- Strong sense of accountability – insure what is promised is completed.
- Appearance and demeanor appropriate for high end properties and customers.
- Self-motivated, proactive and hard-working.
- High energy and commitment to high performance in a busy, multi-task and fast-paced working environment.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work in a team environment and contribute to team goals and a harmonious work environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Yardi/MRI or other property management programs a plus.
As a Samuels & Associates team member, you represent Samuels & Associates. While you are on the job, Samuels & Associates Residential expects you to wear clothing and accessories that are appropriate in a professional business environment. If a uniform is required at the property, you are expected to wear it.