Samuels & Associates is a mixed-use Real Estate developer, owners, and manager. In its Residential division, Samuels & Associates managers over 1,000 high-end luxury apartments. The Residential Leasing Consultant position is primarily responsible for leasing apartments and securing renewals at the highest possible rent, as quickly as possible and creating a positive customer service experience and performing a variety of administrative functions.
Reports to: Leasing Manager
- Build relationships with residents, communicating any resident issues to management when applicable
- Primary point of contact for leasing inquiries in person, by phone, and by email
- Follow up with all prospective residents who have not leased or pending renewal offers and present negotiations and properly communicate to applicants on the result of their applications
- Serve as primary point of contact for amenity space, guest suite, and elevator bookings
- Utilize Rent Café to communicate with residents any events, maintenance, policies, etc.
- Monitor advertising effectiveness including ILS feeds
- Responsible for the property’s online presence and work to increase Google scores
- Walk all vacant apartments to ensure they are move-in ready and common areas are ready to show
- Ensure all appropriate payments are received and paperwork is compiled on or prior to the lease start date
- Develop and maintain all Standard Operating Procedures for managed areas
- Conduct tours of the property to prospective residents demonstrating the community and apartments; apply product knowledge to clients’ needs by communicating features and benefits
- Deliver renewal offers to residents and file letter
- Assist with drafting renewal leases in Bluemoon
- Collect and record accurate information for each prospective resident
- Complete all required reporting including weekly Leasing Report and Weekly Market Survey Report
- Maintain up to date Renters Insurance and audit quarterly
- Advertise apartments, ensure applicants meet criteria, organize file to send to BPDA as well as handle renewal letters and documentation
- Complete annual BPDA report
- Schedule, coordinate, and provide tenants with holiday and special event notifications
- Weekly schedule: Tuesday thru Saturday.
- College degree preferred.
- Real Estate of business-related course of study preferred
- Sales experience and or/ real estate leasing required
- Property management and leasing experience is essential
- Excellent communication, organizational, and leadership skills necessary
- Experience with Yardi, MRI, YieldStar, and LevelOne is preferred
- Ability to interpret, evaluate, and communicate detailed written or verbal instructions to other accurately and quickly, including answering phones, attending meetings, written correspondence, or other forms of communication
- Ability to lift, push, pull or carry up to 15 pounds for the dissemination of documents, supplies, materials, etc. to various locations throughout the office/facility
Commitment to Diversity Equity and Inclusion:
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.