The Concierges’ main responsibility is to ensure the security of the building.
Additionally, the Concierge displays excellent customer service, assisting guests, tenants, and vendors whenever needed.
Reports to: General Manager, AGM, Chief Engineer, Dir. Security/Concierge Services
- Warmly greet all guests, prospects, and vendors who enter the property.
- Know associates of the property, company.
- Assist GM/AGM/ Chief Engineer in property improvement initiatives including but not limited to:
- Administrative improvements (i.e. shift logs, incident reports, staff communication, etc.)
- Service improvements (i.e. elevated customer service initiatives, empathy training, etc.)
- Role Play training
- Service Excellence training and additional customer service-based training programs
- Have a thorough understanding of property and neighborhood amenities
- Perform building tours following TourTrax procedures
- Have a thorough understanding of building Fire and Security alarm systems.
- Identify system alarms and errors and report to GM/AGM/Chief Engineer as needed
- Understand and uphold all building rules and regulations, including but not limited to the following:
- No smoking policy
- Amenity Space rules and regulations
- Answer the phone at the concierge desk with a proper greeting and answer questions or direct the call to the appropriate party
- Submit work orders into Building Engines/Angus when requested by management.
- Communicate any tenant complaints to the Management office.
- Complete and submit incident reports as needed.
- Communicate any finding during tours in Building Engines/Angus, or directly to management/maintenance teams.
- Monitor cameras for suspicious activity throughout shift
- Assist Custodial team in maintaining a clean lobby and report any findings needing immediate attention.
- Keep concierge desk, lobby, neat and organized.
- Prevent solicitors/trespassers/unauthorized individuals from entering the private sections of the building.
- Roam the atrium answering questions, giving directions for offices or retail in the building.
- Customer Service-related experience is preferred
- Excellent communication, organizational, and leadership skills necessary
- Ability to interpret, evaluate, and communicate detailed written or verbal instructions to others accurately and quickly, including answering phones, attending meetings, written correspondence, or other forms of communication
- Ability to lift, push, pull or carry up to 15 pounds for the dissemination of documents, supplies, materials, etc. to various locations throughout the office/facility