Samuels & Associates
The Part Time Concierge is a key member of the Operations Team. They provide superior customer service, possess detailed knowledge of company policies and procedures and perform essential functions as they relate to the tenant/visitor experience, security and accessibility of the building. They are responsible for working with and communication relating to the Concierge team. In accordance with company directives, the Part Time Concierge will assist in the supervision of those programs, resources, and personnel required to protect and safeguard the facility as specified. Part Time Concierge have tenure and experience and possess a deep understanding of the commitment that Samuels & Associates has to exceptional customer service and the safety and security of its customers.
- Part Time
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Assist in the development of concierge procedures
- Assist in the development and ongoing revision of the site manual/post orders.
- Ensure the maintenance and control of all assigned equipment and keys as outlined by company and/or vendor procedures.
- Complete all required reports in a timely and well-organized manner.
- Know all building emergency procedures and ensure that all personnel are properly trained.
- Fulfill tenant requests.
- Take Ownership of and resolve any tenant/visitor concerns by working closely with Building Management.
- Prevent solicitors/trespassers/unauthorized individuals from entering the private sectors of the building.
- Make sure all visitors are properly greeted and registered.
- Ensure personnel are trained and able to offer information regarding the property and neighborhood.
- All personnel are pleasant, warm, polite, accommodating, and standing to greet all tenants and visitors.
- Monitor, evaluate and make recommendations concerning all aspects of the concierge program in conjunction with the General Manager and Director of Concierge and Security Services
- Experience as a commercial, residential or hotel concierge preferred.
- Excellent MS Office application skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Experience with Yardi, MRI, and/or Building Engines Preferred.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Outgoing personality; enjoys face-to-face interaction with customers.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision to achieve position responsibilities and objectives.
- Ability to set priorities, handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ability to sense, identify and resolve underlying or real issues.
- Demonstrates a commitment to delivering outstanding customer service.
- Takes ownership to personally resolve customer problems; follows-up with customers in in a timely manner.
- Listens well, asks clarifying questions and checks for agreement from customers.
- Strong sense of accountability – ensure that you will do what you say you are going to do.
- Creates a personal connection with customers – smiles, stands to greet, friendly, respectful and listens before responding.