136 Brookline Ave.
The Administrative Assistant will assist several partners and senior level leaders within the company as well as serve as a backup administrative support for the Director of Administrative and Executive Services.
- Day to day, week to week and month to month calendar management
- Expense reports
- Creating and updating contacts
- Saving documents to M-files
- Assembling reports
- Other requests by leadership
- General Administrative Support
- Assisting with monthly Amex
- Book and track all travel – flights, hotels and rental cars (except SBS)
- Register and track membership payments for yearly dues, conferences and networking events
- Updating invite list for events and parties
- Cleaning up of all partner contacts
- General M-Files saving projects
- Run small errands on occasion (Apple, Staples)
- Main backup to the receptionist – cover’s vacation and sick days and lunchtime coverage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to take direction, work independently, and as part of a team.
- College degree or minimum of 1-2 years in a similar position.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.