136 Brookline Ave
The administrative assistant will assist several senior level leaders within the company as well as serve as a backup administrative support for the Director of Administrative and Executive Services.
Reports to: Director of Administration and Executive Service
- Day to day, week to week and month to month proactive calendar management
- Chrome River/Expense Reporting System
- Creating and updating contacts
- Saving documents to M-files
- Assembling monthly sales reports for Associate Direct of Commercial Properties
- Other requests by leadership
- General Administrative Support
- VTS leasing software data entry and maintenance
- Research Requests – leasing and tenants
- Track and maintain legal agreements in tracker spreadsheet
- Special Project and archive research for marketing team
- Managing and scheduling of Manager on Duty schedule
- Managing employee recognition nominations for operations teams, i.e., Property Wars, Leader of the Quarter and Service Champion (quarterly bases)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to take direction, work independently, and as part of a team.
- College degree or minimum of 2 – 3 years in a similar position.
Commitment to Diversity Equity and Inclusion:
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.