Samuels & Associates believes in fostering bright minds and driven professionals. Our projects are extensive and reinvigorate the status quo for Boston’s communities. We are stewards of the built environment and our community’s vision. We work with neighbors to respond to the issues most important to them, while designing world-class buildings meant to invite the future. Creativity is at the heart of it all – from what we do to how we do it, together. This is a dynamic and nurturing environment: a place to grow and become part of something bigger.
We believe that people should live, work and play in dynamic communities that inspire and enrich all aspects of their lives. That is the standard we set for our residents, tenants and partners, but it is also the approach we take with our employees. At Samuels & Associates, we maintain a creative, positive and engaging work environment. Everyone – from the newest employee to the most senior principal – is encouraged to speak up and share ideas. It is that mantra that produces consistently great work and happy employees.
Beyond that, we encourage a work-life balance that starts with the benefits Samuels & Associates offers employees:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time-off, sick time, personal days and holidays
- Regular pay equity audits
- Summer Fridays
- Flex Days
- Full medical and dental benefits
- Team outings and monthly birthday celebrations
- Monthly collection of social, community engagement, and professional development programming
- Generous employee referral program
- Leadership training
- Financial wellness education and consultation
- Access to on-staff executive coaching
- Time off to volunteer and vote
- A stocked kitchen and frequent treats
- Proven track record of promoting from within
We are always looking for talented people to join the Samuels & Associates team. Please email your resume to Michelle Elman at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in being considered for future opportunities.