Samuels & Associates believes in fostering bright and driven minds. Our projects are vast, extensive and reinvigorate the status quo for Boston’s communities. Creativity is at the heart of it all — from what we do to how we do it. This is a dynamic and nurturing environment: a place to grow and become a part of something bigger.
We believe that people should live, work and play in dynamic communities that inspire and enrich all aspects of their lives. That is the standard we set for our residents, tenants and partners, but it is also the approach we take with our employees. At Samuels & Associates, we maintain a creative, positive and engaging work environment. Everyone – from the newest employee to the most senior principal – is encouraged to speak up and share ideas. It is that mantra that produces consistently great work and happy employees.
Beyond that, we encourage a work-life balance that starts with the benefits Samuels & Associates offers employees:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time-off, sick time, personal days and holidays.
- Summer Fridays (we take off at 2pm from July 4th through Labor Day!)
- Full medical and dental benefits
- Team outings and monthly birthday celebrations
- Leadership training
- Financial wellness education and consultation
- Access to on-staff executive coaching
- Time off to volunteer
- A stocked kitchen and frequent treats
- Proven track record of promoting from within
We are always looking for talented people to join the Samuels & Associates team. Please email your resume to Leslie Cohen at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in being considered for future opportunities.